|January 26, 2004|
More work on the shop. It's moving slower than expected. I know, you probably could have told me. Well, I bought these tiny air regulators to install on the wall air outlets. Here, I'm adding a guage away from the regulator so it will be clear of everything when plugging in the air hose...
A little sealant on the threads...
And, I'm done! I'm going to use these light 25' coils. A bench will be right under the air regulator and, this way, I don't have to plumb air to the bench. What I didn't do, was allow for a full pressure outlet in addition to the regulated outlet. I'll find out if I need to add those later. So, I have 4 of the outlets and some long hoses, too.
The wall outlets looked like this before installing the regulator.
Attach the regulator and reattach the fitting. This leaves the adjustment on the right side and the guage facing me as I adjust it. All the outlets are set up the same.
When I finished, my husband came down to see. First thing he offered was, "Looks like you used plenty of sealant." That was O.K., because it offered me a chance to point out that he is the one who takes pride in saying, "If some is good, more must be better."
I'm happy with the outcome. So, there....